Sunday, March 12, 2017

Immersion Project Day 9

Thursday was a good day because I took the best nap I've taken since midterms and when I woke up, my older sister who I hadn't seen in two months was standing over me. It was a nice thing to wake up to and I was able to give her the present I got her in Seattle, which she loved!

My sisters decided they were both hungry for taco bell but they needed me to order the food because my being a vegetarian for some reason makes the whole ordeal more complicated. This is what I ordered:

  • two cheese quesadillas. One with sauce and one without.
  • a 12 pack of tacos. Two beef hard shell, two bean soft shell, and the rest beef soft shell tacos.
 Oddly enough, this order was unbelievably hard to voice the girl at the register without hearing criticism from my sisters about how I'm going to stress the cashier out. The cashier herself was making me seem crazy for being vegetarian. It was annoying but I was determined to get my tacos correctly. I knew my sisters didn't mean it either. They are both proud of me for my change in diet. Especially my younger sister Avery. She's kind of a health freak and it's nice to have support when my dad is still really annoyed with me for noting wanting to eat the steaks he's been making. It's fine though. Thursday was the first time I got along with my sisters in months and it just felt great to be with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment