Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Immersion Project Day 22

I met a girl who is practicing vegetarianism today! She already cheated three times this month but she was nice. I asked her if she enjoyed and she said she liked chicken too much to let it go. I guess not everyone is having the same realisations as me about this experience, which is fine. We are all different. I explained to her though how being a vegetarian made me realize that meat doesn't have any flavor to it; it's the spices we had to it that makes it good. In this way, I could just add those good spices to vegetables and I'm doing the same thing but the healthier version. This got my on track to feeling positive about the project again.
Another thing that's got my pumped is that I lost 5 pounds. I can't really notice it but it's still insane in the brain. I'm probably going to gain it all back from all the popcorn I've been eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment