Friday, March 24, 2017

Immersion Project Day 23

I had one of the most stressful of my life yesterday because I dropped a class that I should've kept taking and I felt like I couldn't do anything about it. I also have a crazy fever so I constantly felt dizzy while dealing with school. Because of the fever I barely ate yesterday. I had a veggie sandwich and a bagel. That's the extent of my food experience. I couldn't focus on anything else but how sick I felt and this economics class that I apparently had a B in and not a D.
Last night I laid in bed at 11 but couldn't find sleep until 1. I tossed and turned, had a cool cloth on my head, a box of tissues at my side, and a glass of water. I was so prepared for anything but nothing helped. My roommate walked in the room at some my point and asked me if I needed to go to the hospital. I almost considered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment