Thursday, March 2, 2017

Immersion Project Day 2

I'm really bad at being a vegetarian. I think for nearly every meal for the past two days has had some sort of potato on my plate. I don't miss meat that much but whenever I see someone eating seafood or meat, I tend to stare a little longer than I should. I'm also pretty jumbled with the things that I think I should enjoy. Yesterday night at dinner, I got heated with a friend over if BBQ chicken pizza with pineapple is the best pizza ever and he didn't agree. This is the point where I realized I'm a vegetarian and I should agree that it isn't good. This whole way of thinking has questioning if I could still enjoy thinking about BBQ chicken pizza or not. It's just a really odd position to be in. I've decided to simply state what food I still like. Just because I can't eat it, doesn't mean I can't appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment