Thursday, March 9, 2017

Immersion Project Day 8

On the 8th day of my project was when I found out that Burger King has veggie burgers and they instantly became the coolest fast food restaurant ever. I was driving back from a dentist appointment with a growling stomach and Burger King was the only thing quick for where I was. I thought I would just get a salad but then a very tiny picture caught my eye on the side of the menu that said "veggie burger" and my eyes lite up. I was upset the day before because fast food restaurants don't have vegetarian options and here I was a day later finding one. It was really reassuring. The more things I discover, the more I feel comfortable living this lifestyle.

Later that night I went over to visit my best friend and she invited a few of our other friends as well to stop by. We played the new Legend of Zelda game, which is super awesome, and ate an obscured amount of honey comb cereal (they had a deal of 4 for 8 dollars at the store so Stephanie bought 8 boxes). Steph made chicken but she also poured me a bowl of lettuce because she knows I love it. Don't hate but I like my salads as just lettuce and spinach with no dressing. It just tastes good to me. It was a nice ending to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment