Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Immersion Project Day 21

I realized I was sick on Tuesday but I didn't do anything about it. This day was sort of like a mental health for me. Since I dropped my economics course, I gained a lot of free time. I sat down with a coffee and knocked out my entire english paper; then decided I wanted to go to the movies with my friends. Before I met up with them though, my friend Nate and I walked around the green house on campus. Here is where I thought of the ethical reasons why people should be vegetarian. As I walked around, I admired everything. I could've just sat there for hours just watching the fish and smelling the cool air.
Killing animals really effects the Eco-system the more I think about it. Cows produced natural gases that pollute the air because people feed them starch. If we didn't kill animals as much as we do, we wouldn't have as any environmental issues.
Anyways, the plants were lovely and the movie was scary. I ate way too much popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment