Saturday, March 4, 2017

Immersion Project Day 3

I meant to post this yesterday but I spent my day taking midterms and traveling home. Now I'm in a hotel in Seattle drinking a really good Americano. I'm going to write this log and then post another about today.

Being a vegetarian has been going really well except for the past that for the past 3 days I ate some sort of potato. The first day it was mash potatoes, the second was a baked potato, and then yesterday it was french fries. I started this project because I want to be a healthier person so I'm going to have to really watch my carb intake.

I continued to joke with my friends about how the animals keep thanking me for being a vegetarian and they are getting annoyed by the joke. I feel it's never going to get old.

No comments:

Post a Comment