Friday, March 24, 2017

Immersion Project Day 24

I woke up this morning thinking  I wasn't going to get out of bed because I was in so much pain. When I stood up I nearly fell over because my head was pounding so hard and I felt dizzy. I did end up going to all three of my classes, a couple appointments to get me back in economics, and now I'm at work. (The swim team didn't show up so I don't have to guard the pool)
At some point I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror feeling so sick that I didn't know if I would make it back to class. I started thinking; could being a vegetarian make me feverish? I know that there's a bug going around but I feel like maybe my body isn't used to not eating meat and it's reacting to it. I'll do some further research to verify this thought.

Update:

I found an article about the side effects of being a vegetarian:

 http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/stories/side-effects-of-becoming-vegetarian

No comments:

Post a Comment