Sunday, March 12, 2017

Immersion Project Day 10

Today I went to Steak 'N Shake and my friends were so embarrassed. I didn't want to eat there because I didn't think they had any vegetarian options so I got Dunkin Donuts coffee with an egg sandwich so I could get some protein in me. When we got to Steak 'N Shake, I noticed that there were a lot of vegetarian sides. I decided to order apple sauce and onion rings. I didn't want a big meal since I already had a sandwich but the applesauce was delicious. I also decided to be a little edgy and order a plate of lettuce. When I first brought up this idea, my friends all told me not to do it but I don't always like to listen. The waitress gave me odd looks as she wrote down my order in her notepad. My friends constantly nagged me about the lettuce throughout the meal but guess what? The lettuce was free so jokes on them for having more expensive meals.
That's another thing about being a vegetarian. My meals tend to be a little cheaper so there's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment