Monday, March 6, 2017

Immersion Project Day 6

I am full.
I just had the best dang Chinese food I've ever had and it was from a local place in downtown Seattle. The vegetable chow mien was to die for and I got a fortune cookie that told me I'm beautiful. How nice.
I've noticed today that I don't feel that full when I eat food. I try my best to fill up my meals with proteins and vitamins but after awhile I just want more food. Today I had fruit and french toast for breakfast but after a couple hours I was ready for lunch; two hours later I wanted dinner. I'll report more on this if I still feel this way tomorrow or it might just be that I have been traveling and walking a lot today. The Chinese food did fill me up and now I don't want to move. Typing this up is even a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment